Pleasanton RAGE is greatly dependent on the volunteer support of our membership to help enable a positive soccer experience for all of our players and families. We are continually in need of assistance throughout the year. To fill this need, the Club has a Volunteer Program and members are encouraged to perform at least 4 hours (per registered player) of an approved volunteer activity.
In return for these volunteer efforts, members are reimbursed their $50.00 volunteer deposit (paid at the time of Club registration) upon completion of the approved volunteer activity.
- Reimbursement is available for volunteer coaches and for volunteer positions that provide support at an age group or Club level.
- Volunteer reimbursement is additive. For instance, the head coach of two rec teams can request 2 x $100.
- Total reimbursement is limited to the season in which the volunteer activity was completed.
- Aside from the role of competitive Team Manager, reimbursement is not offered for team-specific volunteer jobs such as treasurer, banner coordinator, snacks, game day set up, etc…
- RAGE Tournament(s) Support reimbursement is available for 4 hours volunteered above and beyond the hours required to fulfill your Team’s assigned RAGE tournament jobs obligation.
Sign up for volunteer positions and activities within the player registration process and/or contact the RAGE Volunteer Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have completed your approved volunteer work, please fill out the Volunteer Reimbursement Form (below). As requested, RAGE will either provide a credit or a letter for tax purposes indicating that a contribution has been made to this non-profit organization.