August 20th, 2022 7:30 AM START!
The first Pleasanton Youth Soccer Parade took place in 1969 and we are very excited to continue this tradition for its 52nd anniversary! The parade has become a fun event for all Pleasanton families to enjoy and we hope you will all join us in this great chance to bond as one community.
- 6:45am: If you are attending the parade this year, please arrive at St. Mary and Main in downtown Pleasanton to line up and assemble with your team.
- Teams will line up by age group, the youngest in the front and the oldest in the back.
- RAGE teams will line up on one half of the street, BUSC on the other.
- Arrive early as parking can be difficult, and lining the teams up takes some time. Teams MUST be in line by 7:30am to participate.
- 7:30am: Parade starts at 7:30 am sharp!
- Route: South on Main, west on Angela, north on Peters, end at Peters and St. Mary.
- Keep our downtown clean
- Please do not create costumes that shed – NO feathered boas, beads, or tinsel, all of which require hours of post-parade cleanup by members of our club.
- Do not throw candy or trinkets – doing so is a violation of our parade permit.
- Clean up trash – Make sure empty donut boxes, cups, etc find a trash can or are packed out. We suggest teams who bring disposable items also bring a trash bag as street trash cans become full VERY fast.