TEAM UNIFORM INFORMATION
2017-2018 Team Managers/Uniform Coordinators:
The Adidas competitive team uniform kit is NOT new for the 2017 season.
ORDERING UNIFORMS (General)
- Uniform volunteer coordinator will call Soccer Pro to schedule team fitting.
- Team manager will receive an email from RAGE providing instructions for uploading a team roster prior to the team fitting.
- Go to Soccer Pro to try on uniform so correct size is ordered. Mandatory uniform items are specified below; Soccer Pro will also let you know what you need to purchase.
- Uniforms are ordered and paid for online or you may pay with cash in the store. Soccer Pro will have a computer terminal set-up to assist you if necessary.
ORDERING UNIFORMS for an entire team in 2017:
MANAGERS/TEAM UNIFORM COORDOORDINATOR.
- Call Soccer Pro to set up time for team fitting. (All players should attend.)
- Upload team roster with jersey numbers.
- It can take up to 8 weeks to get team order completed – be sure to get in early!! Be mindful of your teams’ first tournament date.
- Players try on uniform pieces so correct size is ordered. Jerseys are numbered so they cannot be returned! (Reminder, if it’s a new uniform year, we keep the same uniform for at least 2 years.)
- Soccer Pro will NOT place the team order until ALL players have been sized and ALL orders have been placed and paid for.
- $300-$350 is the approximate price for complete kit.
JERSEY NUMBER INFORMATION:
U8/U9 Teams do not buy the comp uniform kit. Your uniform kit (2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 game socks) is included in your registration fee. U9 are pool players and may move from team to team…”pool play”. Jersey numbers are assigned by team. It is suggested that managers assign numbers alphabetically. Managers, inform your players that these numbers will stay with them from year to year.
- Elite Team: jersey numbers 1-12
- Premier Team: jersey numbers 13-24
- Orange Team: jersey numbers 25-36
- Grey Team: jersey numbers 37-48
- U8 Elite Team 1: 1-12
- U8 Elite Team 2: 13-24
U10/U11 Teams are pool players and may move from team to team… ‘pool play’. Jersey numbers were assigned by teams as U9. All numbers will remain the same for returning RAGE comp players and stay with the player throughout their RAGE career. Players new to RAGE comp will choose from available numbers within your number sequence. Please follow the instructions for U12 players on jersey number preference.
U12 and above Team Managers/Uniform Coordinators
A players’ jersey number stays with them throughout their career with RAGE. A player can request a number change and can do so at their own cost. Team managers will provide the numbers that are available after confirming with the Uniform Coordinator. If there are 2 players with/requesting the same number please refer to the following jersey number priority:
1) Returning RAGE competitive player returning to the age group. This will happen for all players on all teams within this age group.
2) Returning RAGE competitive player new to the age group
3) New to competitive returning RAGE player
4) New to RAGE competitive player
2017 UNIFORM KIT includes the following (Required Items):
- Two (2) Game Jerseys – one orange and one white
- Game shorts – players often buy more than one pair. Can also be worn for training.
- Game Socks – There are NEW orange game socks this year. White socks are same as last year. Players will only be required to purchase the orange socks and white only as needed. (1 pair each of orange and white are required to be available at all times.)
- Warm–up Top- Custom hoody(Required if you do not currently have)
- Warm–up Pants- Black (Required if you do not currently have)
- Training Jersey (Same as last year)- Grey. With number on back is preferred so it can be used for Spring play. Players new to RAGE or RAGE comp must purchase.
- Training Shorts- Orange
- Goalkeeper Jersey (purple/orange) Required by goalkeepers only. U10s – since there may not be designated GKs for U10 teams, one GK jersey can be purchased by the team to be shared.
- Backpack (Same as last year)- As long as there is ORANGE on your current back pack there is no need for a new one. If you have a BLACK ONLY back pack – you must buy a new back pack.
- RAGE logo practice t-shirts. Purchasing practice t-shirts is optional, however it is recommended with 2-3 practices per week. The practice shirts are often used for Spring play since uniforms are not in yet. Teams can choose a color other than white and grey.