FLIGHT Program Description
FLIGHT Program: (U9/10*, U12, U14)
Rage Flight is a non-exclusionary Recreational Soccer Program – every player who registers for Flight will be placed on a team. At least one year of prior soccer experience is strongly recommended. Flight is designed for those players who desire to have a more serious approach to their Recreational soccer experience. The cost of the Flight Program is $105 per player in addition to the standard Recreational Player registration fee.
RAGE Flight Program Features
- 4 individual team training sessions with a Professional RAGE Technical Trainer
- 2 multi-team training sessions with a Professional RAGE Technical Trainer
All training sessions will be designed according to individual team needs. Sessions will include both individual skills training as well as a focus on age group appropriate team tactics. Coaches should be present at all training sessions for their teams.
- Teams are formed based on input from Rage staff and Flight coaches following two Flight Evaluation days. This enables Rage to provide a competitively balanced league that significantly benefits all players. Flight Evaluation details will be provided to all registered players.
- Team standings will be kept for all Flight age groups. Any awards for Flight teams are dependent on the league in which the team plays.
- Flight teams may play some or all of their games in a local travelling house league. This determination is based on registration numbers and on the availability of an appropriate local division 4 league in which to participate. These factors change every year and are beyond Rage control.
Pleasanton Rage Flight Jamboree
- The season ending Pleasanton Rage Flight Jamboree is a unique Rage only tournament that provides a fun and exciting end to the season for players, coaches, and parents.
* Special note for U9/U10 – This Flight age group will combine U9 and U10 players and will follow the U10 Rec Rules and Guidelines. If you have a U9 player interested in this program, please consider their physical and emotional readiness to face the challenge of playing older players on a larger field.