FLIGHT Program Description
FLIGHT Program: (U9/10*, U12, U14)
Rage Flight is a non-exclusionary Recreational Soccer Program – every player who registers for Flight will be placed on a team. At least one year of prior soccer experience is strongly recommended. Flight is designed for those players who desire to have a more serious approach to their Recreational soccer experience. The cost of the Flight Program is $105 per player in addition to the standard Recreational Player registration fee.
Rage Flight Program Featuresn
- 4 individual team training sessions with a Professional RAGE Technical Trainer
- 2 multi-team training sessions with a Professional RAGE Technical Trainer
All training sessions will be designed according to individual team needs. Sessions will include both individual skills training as well as a focus on age group appropriate team tactics. Coaches should be present at all training sessions for their teams.
- Teams are formed based on input from Rage staff and Flight coaches following two Flight Evaluation days. This enables Rage to provide a competitively balanced league that significantly benefits all players. Flight Evaluation details will be provided to all registered players.
- Team standings will be kept for all Flight age groups. Any awards for Flight teams are dependent on the league in which the team plays.
- Flight teams may play some or all of their games in a local travelling house league. This determination is based on registration numbers and on the availability of an appropriate local division 4 league in which to participate. These factors change every year and are beyond Rage control.
Pleasanton Rage Flight Jamboree
- The season ending Pleasanton Rage Flight Jamboree is a unique Rage only tournament that provides a fun and exciting end to the season for players, coaches, and parents.
* Special note for U9/U10 – This Flight age group will combine U9 and U10 players and will follow the U10 Rec Rules and Guidelines. If you have a U9 player interested in this program, please consider their physical and emotional readiness to face the challenge of playing older players on a larger field.
2015 FLIGHT EVALUATION DATES
|U9/10||7/10/15 & 7/16/15||4:00-5:00pm||Donlon|
|U12||7/10/15 & 7/16/15||5:00-6:00pm||Donlon|
|U14||7/10/15 & 7/16/15||6:00-7:00pm||Donlon|
Please REGISTER your player for Flight prior to their Evaluation day to be pre-populated on Evaluation list.
Players will be manually added to the list at the Evaluation events if they have not yet been registered.
We recommend that players attend both evaluation days. Bring a ball and arrive 10 minutes early to sign-in.