TEAM UNIFORM INFORMATION
2014-2015 Team Managers/Uniform Coordinators:
The Adidas competitive team uniform kit is new for the 2014 season.
- Uniform volunteer will call Soccer Pro to schedule team fitting.
- Team manager will receive an email from RAGE providing instructions for uploading a team roster prior to the team fitting.
- Go to Soccer Pro to try on uniform so correct size is ordered. Mandatory uniform items are specified below; Soccer Pro will also let you know what you need to purchase.
- Uniforms are ordered and paid for on-line or you may pay with cash in the store. Soccer Pro will have a computer terminal set-up to assist you if necessary.
ORDERING UNIFORMS for an entire team in 2014:
- MANAGERS/TEAM UNIFORM COORD.
- Call Soccer Pro to set up time for team fitting. (All players should attend)
- Upload team roster with jersey numbers.
- It can take up to 8 weeks to get team order completed – be sure to get in early!! Be mindful of your teams’ first tournament date.
- Players try on uniform pieces so correct size is ordered. Reminder, we keep the same uniform for at least 2 years; jerseys are numbered so they cannot be returned!
- Soccer Pro will NOT place the team order until ALL players have been sized and ALL orders have been placed and paid for.
- $313 is the approximate price for complete kit.
JERSEY NUMBER INFORMATION:
U9 Teams do not buy the comp uniform kit. Your uniform kit (2 game jerseys, 1 game short, 1 game sock) is included in your registration fee. U9 are pool players and may move from team to team…”pool play”. Jersey numbers are assigned by team. It is suggested that managers assign numbers alphabetically. Managers, inform your players that these numbers will stay with them from year to year.
- Orange Team: jersey numbers 1-12
- White Team: jersey numbers 13-24
- Grey Team: jersey numbers 25-36
- Black Team: jersey numbers 37-48
- Silver Team: jersey numbers 1-12
U10/U11 Teams are pool players and may move from team to team ‘pool play’. Jersey numbers were assigned by teams as U9. All numbers will remain the same for returning RAGE comp players and stay with the player throughout their RAGE career. Players new to RAGE comp will choose from available numbers within your number sequence. Please follow the instructions for U12 players on jersey number preference.
U12 and above Team Managers/Uniform Coordinators
A players’ jersey number stays with them throughout their career with RAGE. A player can request a number change and can do so at their own cost. Team managers will provide the numbers that
are NOT available. If there are 2 players with/requesting the same number please refer to the following jersey number priority:
1) Returning player (i.e. player played on 14 Premier in 2012 and is on the 15 Premier team in 2013);
2) Rage player from different comp team; then
3) New Rage comp player.
2014 UNIFORM KIT includes the following(Required Items):
- Two (2) Game Jerseys (New)-one orange and one white
- Game short (New)- players often buy more than one pair. Can be worn at practices.
- Socks (New)– One orange and one white(white same as last year. Not required to purchase unless you do not have a pair. 1 pair required to be available at all times.)
- Warm–up Top (New)- Custom hoody
- Warm–up Pants (New)- Black(Required only if you do not currently have a pair)
- Training Jersey (Same as last year)- Grey. With number on back is preferred so it can be used for Spring play. Players new to RAGE or RAGE comp must purchase.
- Training Short (New)- Orange
- Goalkeeper Jersey (purple/orange) Required by goalkeepers only. U10s – since there may not be designated GKs for U10 teams, one GK jersey can be purchased by the team to be shared.
- Backpack (Same as last year)- As long as there is ORANGE on your current back pack there is no need for a new one. If you have a BLACK ONLY back pack – you must buy a new back pack.
- RAGE logo practice t-shirts. Purchasing practice t-shirts is optional, however it is recommended with 2-3 practices per week. The practice shirts are often used for Spring play since uniforms are not in yet. Teams can choose a color other than white and grey for Fall only. Decision to purchase practice t-shirts should be made prior to team fitting. Please check with your coach as to whether or not jersey numbers are required.
AFTER UNIFORMS ARRIVE:
- MANAGERS/TEAM UNIFORM COORDINATOR is responsible for taking warm-ups and back packs to get embroidered.
- Warm-Ups: Players numbers or initials go on the jacket and the pant. NO NAMES.
- Have player try on warm-up BEFORE taking to get embroidered, the suit cannot be exchanged after embroidery is done.
- Back-pack: Player Name goes on back pack. Player can put either their first name or last name on the bag.
- Don’t hand the back-packs out to players. Hold onto them so you can just take them to get embroidered.
- There is an additional fee for embroidery. (See embroidery information below)
WHERE TO TAKE BACK PACKS AND WARM UPS FOR EMBROIDERY:
- Logoboss in Dublin. Contact: Tim Smith (925) 600-1234 email@example.com.
- Cost (price includes tax): Jacket and pant: $8.95; Backpack: $8.95.
- Kim Billingsley in Dublin (925) 699-3313 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cost (price includes tax): Jacket $4.36; Pant $4.36; Backpack $5.45.
- If using Ms. Billingsley, have team use the Embroidery Order Form.
- Soccer Pro, 6635 Dublin Blvd #F, Dublin (925) 803-4435, contact Heather or Mike
- Pleasanton Rage Uniform Coordinator: Angela Gervasoni at email@example.com